Friday, May 24, 2013

Hanging With Jude and Lila part 2


Micah's test has started again.
 8:00
I'm  back in the room with Jude... For now.
 Today we are watching Gremlins(Not my idea. It was Jude and Micah's
8:10
   Still trying to escape.
8:20
   We are watching TV now. Luckily he didn't watch the rest of Gremlins.
Lila is still in my room. Asleep.
8:30

Still sleepin'.
    Show is back on. Darn Commercial breaks.
 8:35
Guarding the door so Lila doesn't go down stairs and interrupt.
8:40
 
Looking Tired!!!! Oh how I wish he would go back to sleep so I can rest.
Still trying! ;(
8:45
Lila is still not awake! Tired Girl. So not much hanging out with her. And Jude!
Cute but EVIL!!!!!
8:50
    Finally!!! He is watching TV. Please don't go to commercial. Too late! Not much hanging going on with Lila.
8:55
Show is back on. Thank you Lord!
   Still waitin' in the hall. Test is almost over!
 "I love you Drennan."-Jude. 
  I love you to Judle
 9:00 
Time is about up.
Look who finally woke up. 
I'm finkin' I'm finkin
  9:10
Well I guess the test is almost over.

 9:15
Time is almost up.
   
9:20
We are hungry
Lila is going to get us some food. Hallelujah(Singing Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah hallelujah!) I have to let Jude play my iPod so I think I'll stop blogging for now 
 Your friend,
       Drennan

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there buddy. I'm praying that Micah's test goes well. Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete